DataNucleus is Open Source software. It is provided by a focussed team of highly experienced individuals
to perform complex operations. While a company could deploy personnel to understand and extend
DataNucleus themselves, it is often best to consult the experts in that software to maximise the benefits
of its use. No other company can provide the training to the same level as we can.
DataNucleus provides on-site training focussing on the needs of customers staff.
The backbone of DataNucleus training consists of:
- Architectural Persistence Concepts
- Object-Relational Mapping
- Best practices, scalability, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Administering and monitoring DataNucleus-based applications
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting
- Process Lifecycle : project planning, design and implementation
Cost : Please Contact Us for details.
- There is no guarantee of service availability.
- DataNucleus experts are English, and Spanish speakers, however training material
is only written in the English language.
- Customers must provide the resources necessary and in a timely manner to enable the DataNucleus expert(s)
to perform the engagement.